|Requires||5.0 and up|
In the era of technology development today, the 4.0 revolution has made life a lot easier. Instead of going to the bank to send money, you can now sit anywhere with an Internet connection to transfer money, or do not need to take a lot of money to go shopping, you just need to use the Cash App to pay.
It’s easy and convenient for your busy life to have a useful app to help. Let’s find out what the Cash App is and how to install it.
Introducing the Cash App
Cash App, developed by Square, Inc., is a mobile application that allows you to transfer money from your account to someone else’s account or receive money, pay bills, invest in securities. contract, …
Users can choose to withdraw money with a debit Visa card (cash card), withdraw money at ATM or transfer to any bank account at no charge.
Visa card is a black card (can be customized), to activate the user card will be required to sign on the mobile application, the signature will then be printed on the card and sent back to the user. Currently the application has reached more than 10 million downloads on Google Play.
Features of the app
- Safe use: protect all your payments with a password, your transactions are protected with 128 bit encryption, fingerprint or password scan. Pause spending on your Cash Card with one tap if you make a mistake.
- Instant deposit: option to export money from the bank in seconds with a fee.
- Fast operation: just need to link with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit card to transfer money.
- New feature: bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Quick registration: register and make your first payment in minutes. Send now and receive money from friends. Transfer money from the app to your bank account right away instead of waiting.
- Free: send and receive money for free. Get a completely free virtual Visa debit card in minutes and Cash App will send you your custom physical debit card for free within a week.
- Free ATM withdrawals.
- Receive bonuses when referring additional friends using the app.
- Invest on app: buy stock with in-app money or money from bank account linked to Cash App.
- Bitcoin trading: buy and sell bitcoins right on your mobile phone.
Instructions for downloading and installing Cash App
Cash App is available on Google Play and App Store, if in the US you just need to access the app store, search for Cash App and download it to your phone. However, the app does not support all countries in the world, so if you want to use it, you need to do the following:
Download a VPN application (ExpressVPN, ProtonVPN, Fly VPN, …) to fake IP to USA. You need to allow installation from an unknown source. Go to settings / Security -> Allow installation from unknown sources -> On.
Maybe you do not know what VPN is, you can check out the following article: What is a VPN ?
Here are some suggestions for VPN apps: Top 5 best VPN applications 2020
After fake the IP to the US, log back into Google Play, then search for Cash App -> download.
Wait a bit the app will install on your phone. Then you just need to open the app and start registering for the app.
- Application size: 26M
- Current version: 3.12.2
- Requires Android 5.0 or higher
- 10,000,000 installs on Google Play.
- A rating of 4.2 / 5 stars.
The things you need to know before using the Cash App are important because it relates directly to your money if you use the Cash App. Please carefully research this application before downloading and installing them on your phone.
A smart, smart decision to use the app to invest in stocks or buy and sell bitcoins can help you one day become rich with this app.
You can refer to the article: How to use Cash App – Cash App Money Transfer
Here is the preliminary evaluation of this application: PROS & CONS of Cash App
Download Cash App Apk – Free Finance App for Android
- Select a link to download for free. You can choose the MOD version or the original APK, it depends on your purpose.
- Read Installation Guide if you haven't done this before.