League of Legends: Wild Rift is a game that promises to bring extremely exciting experiences for gamers in 2020. Download now to experience the ultimate game, developed on the famous platform of the LOL
However, currently the game is being tested in the Philippines and Brazil for Android devices, if you want more information about the game as well as how to download and play the game, please refer to this article.
Introduce the game
League of Legends: Wild Rift is a shortened version of the famous League of Legends game on PC developed and published by Riot Games. This is a MOBA game featuring the PC League of Legends into the phone, a new step to bring League of Legends to reach more players of Riot Games.
In League of Legends: Wild Rift, a brand new map is created for the stage of the classic 5v5 strategy, suitable for mobile gaming.
The person who takes on the role of an invisible “summoner” controls a “champion” with a unique ability and fights against a team of other players or computer-controlled champions.
Therefore, The goal is usually to destroy the opponent’s “Nexus”, a structure located in the center of a base protected by defensive structures.
Every League of Legends: Wild Rift match all generals start relatively weak, players need to increase their strength by accumulating items and experience throughout the game.
The champions and backgrounds blend many elements, including high fantasy, steampunk and the Lovecraftian horror.
- League of Legends: Wild Rift creates a multiplayer online arena (MOBA) from a three-dimensional perspective. Players compete in matches, lasting an average of 15 to 20 minutes.
- In each mode of the game, teams work together to achieve victory conditions, typically destroying the core pillar (called Nexus) in the opponent’s base after crossing a row of structures. Defenses are called turrets or turrets.
- Two teams of five players compete to destroy an enemy’s building called Nexus, protected by enemy troops and some defensive structures called turrets or turrets.
- A nexus is placed in each enemy base on the opposite side of the map, in the lower left and upper right. These structures constantly create non-player weak characters called minions, heading towards the enemy’s base along three roads: Baron Street, Mid Street, Dragon Road.
- Players compete to advance these waves of henchmen into the enemy’s base, allowing them to destroy the enemy’s structures and ultimately win the match. Between the lanes are neutral areas of the map called ‘forests’, which are divided into four quadrants.
- A shallow river divides the map between teams, but doesn’t really hinder movement; All champions can wade through it just like dry land.
- With the style of the legendary League of Legends game experience: Experience all the most interesting points of the 5-to-5-game style full of tactics and competition, rebuilt specifically for mobile platforms and consoles.
- A new arena: a new and familiar 5-on-5 map based on the Arena of Justice and modified to boost the speed of play.
- Familiar Heroes: Speedy War will launch with over 40 familiar heroes, and favorite faces will be added soon.
- Fight and climb: Conquer new arenas, challenge yourself with ranked competitions and receive unique rewards during gameplay.
- Impressive gear up: Dress up the hero for your liking from the vast inventory of dozens of different topics.
- Skills are important: All heroes can be received for free and you will never have to pay to play or increase power.
League of Legends: Wild Rift possesses 3D graphics with sharp images, quite similar to the PC version. The color of the game is quite quality, the generals are shaped according to their own style, extremely beautiful.
Besides, the sound effects remain the same as the original version, from the voices to the lines of the generals nothing changed, creating a sense of familiarity for the player.
Instructions for downloading and installing
Currently League of Legends: Wild Rift game has not been officially released on Google Play but only a trial version in some countries, so to be able to download game, you need to use For the Apk version, the steps are as follows:
Firstly, download the League of Legends: Wild Rift Apk + OBB file link below to your phone.
Secondly, install the downloaded file: Go to Settings -> Security -> Allow installation from unknown sources -> On.
Wait for the installation process to complete and you can play the game immediately.
How to play the game?
Each playing team wishes to protect their own structures and destroy the structures of other teams. Including:
- Head: Each lane is protected by strong defensive structures called turrets. The turret deals extremely high damage and will attack enemies and minions who approach them.
- Nexus Main House: Each team has a Nexus that can only be damaged when all turrets in the lane are destroyed. Destroying the Nexus of the enemy army finishes the game.
- Some targets are ‘neutral’, meaning they will not attack passing champions, but champions can choose to fight them if they want to receive rewards at the right cost.
- Monster monsters: Neutral monsters are born at different times in the forest and provide players with gold, experience and sometimes other rewards for killing them. They are the most common neutral target.
- Rift messenger is a powerful foe located at the top of the river. Kill Messenger allows it to be summoned again in the form of ram to attack the towers of the enemy.
- Baron Nashor is the strongest neutral enemy, located at the top of the River. It will spawn after ten minutes, replacing Messenger. All surviving members of Baron Nashor’s killing team are given a buff that makes nearby soldiers stronger.
Similarly , above is the information about the new game League of Legends: Wild Rift Apk is about to be released in late 2020. Although it is a shortened version of the PC League of Legends, the game will surely resonate loudly.
Therefore, If you want to try out the game experience when it officially launches, download it to your phone now!