- 1 The basics to know when playing 8 ball pool
- 2 Tips and tricks for playing 8 ball pool
- 2.1 Billiard technique (reversing the cue ball after touching the target ball)
- 2.2 Cule technique (drifting cue ball – cue ball moving forward after touching the target ball)
- 2.3 Ball technique (after the cue ball hits the target ball, the cue ball will stand still)
- 2.4 Right-pressure technique
- 2.5 Left technique (opposite of right technique)
- 3 Play 8 ball pool with Aim tool support (Aim Tool For 8 Ball Pool
- 4 Conclude
Aim Tool For 8 Ball Pool is a tool that makes playing 8 Ball Pool games easier than ever. So how to play game and have tips and tricks for playing games, all will be in this article.
You can refer to the article installing the game here: Aim Tool For 8 Ball Pool APK Download
The basics to know when playing 8 ball pool
- About the call: In these strokes, the balls and holes do not need to divide a clear and clear. However, in practice the simple and clear shots the players need not call. It only applies to complex shots. And please note that when calling a shot, there is no need to specify the number of touches of ice and marbles. Any ball in the hole after a stroke is against the rules cannot be reset. The return bet is not considered a call call.
- About how to arrange balls: The billiard balls are arranged in an 8-shape mold. 8 numbered balls will be arranged in the middle of the triangle. The target ball at the top will be placed at the end of the table. Two corners on the table will arrange a ball and a ball stripe.
- Order of starting kick: In the way of playing 8 Ball Pool, the winner will be the person who has the right to start. For some other rules, it may be the chance to open the game, the winner / loser will start.
- Stroke is considered valid: Stats are considered valid when the player hits the correct set of his balls and places a target ball in the hole or that stroke causes the cue ball or any ball to touch the tape. The player has the right to play the cue ball on the ice before the cue ball rolls and hits the target. Once touched, this target must be in the hole, either the cue ball or other targets touch the ice.
- Scoring in 8 Ball Pool: A player has the right to continue to play until no balls of his team are in the hole. After all balls in the group have completed 8 holes, points will be graded.
Tips and tricks for playing 8 ball pool
Billiard technique (reversing the cue ball after touching the target ball)
In order to roll the ball, you need to move the speculation (the red dot on the picture) along the axis of straight down below 6 hours. The further down, the longer the jerk distance of the cue ball.
Cule technique (drifting cue ball – cue ball moving forward after touching the target ball)
To perform you move the speculation upwards 12 hours. The farther up, the further the path of the cue ball.
Ball technique (after the cue ball hits the target ball, the cue ball will stand still)
To perform this technique, you move the speculation lower than the center of the ball on the vertical axis about 1 speculation.
This is a technique to put the cue ball after touching the target ball, which will move to the right side of the stroke. To do this, you move the speculation along the horizontal axis to the right corner 3h.
Left technique (opposite of right technique)
This is the technique to put the cue ball after touching the target ball will move to the left of the direction of play. To do that, you move the speculation along the horizontal axis to the left ie 9 o’clock.
- The presence of inert, coulomb, coffee will affect more or less the bias of the ball that even long-time players are very careful when using.
- The techniques are made easier when the power is strong and the index of the stick is high.
- Increasing the height of the cue ball angle will cause the cue ball to recoil, if the hitting power is weak and the high hitting angle may have touched the target cue ball that has recoiled.
Play 8 ball pool with Aim tool support (Aim Tool For 8 Ball Pool
With Aim tool, you will easily win in 8 Ball Pool. Your job is very simple: control the stick towards the cue ball, then on the screen will show the correct line of sight, you just need to take the ball along those lines to bring the ball to the finish line.
With Aim tool, controlling the stick as well as aiming is easy, without having too many skills that players can still win easily with Aim Tool For 8 Ball Pool.
Aim Tool For 8 Ball Pool is an essential tool for 8 Ball Pool game, you will not have to think or calculate how to put the ball in the correct hole. The Aim Tool will help you navigate and aim at the target. So winning the game 8 Ball Pool will be a very easy thing for you when using Aim Tool For 8 Ball Pool.